Ever wondered how we and other nomads fund our travels? Find out how here and you may be surprised to find out how varied the answers are.
Latest Blog Posts
- What It’s Like Travelling with Generalised Anxiety DisorderTravelling with generalised anxiety disorder, the most common mental health diagnosis in Australia, has many positives and benefits. This is my story.
- Fountain Springs | Ballara Mining Heritage TrailTravelling Mount Isa to Cloncurry take a drive down the Ballara Mine Heritage Trail. A 4WD adventure through a historical mining area and to the beautiful Fountain Springs.
- Copperfield Gorge, Einasleigh Qld | Travel GuideCopperfield Gorge in the remote town of Einasleigh on the Savannah Gulf in Queensland a chasm curved out by an ancient lava flow is stunning, free and dog friendly.
- Free Camping TownsvilleFree camping Townsville is also dog friendly and available at BP, Bluewater Park and Saunders Beach. Find all the information on Townsville camping here.
- Travel Apps Australia for a Road Trip | Trip PlanningTravel Apps Australia – a list of the must have apps for a caravanners and campers. Apps for trip planning, tracking your travels and apps for a road trip.
- Fun Free Things To Do In Sydney | Travel GuideLooking for fun free things to do in Sydney this weekend or any time? Here is a list of Sydney’s best free attractions recommended by travel bloggers.