Ever wondered how we and other nomads fund our travels? Find out how here and you may be surprised to find out how varied the answers are.
Latest Blog Posts
- Copperfield Gorge, Einasleigh Qld | Travel GuideCopperfield Gorge in the remote town of Einasleigh on the Savannah Gulf in Queensland a chasm curved out by an ancient lava flow is stunning, free and dog friendly.
- Free Camping TownsvilleFree camping Townsville is also dog friendly and available at BP, Bluewater Park and Saunders Beach. Find all the information on Townsville camping here.
- Travel Apps Australia for a Road Trip | Trip PlanningTravel Apps Australia – a list of the must have apps for a caravanners and campers. Apps for trip planning, tracking your travels and apps for a road trip.
- Fun Free Things To Do In Sydney | Travel GuideLooking for fun free things to do in Sydney this weekend or any time? Here is a list of Sydney’s best free attractions recommended by travel bloggers.
- Free Things To Do In Brisbane | Travel GuideFree things to do in Brisbane? Brisbane free attractions and public transport are sure to delight and captivate the budget traveller.
- Pop Top Caravan Roof Leak RepairCaravan roof repairs to our water damaged pop top were done recently. We share how we did a pop top roof repair diy and how much it cost.