White sandy beaches, lakes, wetlands and bush land as well as its slow pace, all only an hour and half from Brisbane, North Stradbroke Island feels like an oasis. See what we did for three days on Straddie in an article we wrote for Go See Australia here.
Latest Blog Posts
- Caravan Water NeedsClean fresh water is an absolute must have. Simply put, clean water is essential, a MUST have. Without over dramatising it, clean fresh water is fundamental to human survival. Usually for most of us in places like Australia, and perhaps outside of times of droughts and water restrictions, many of us give little thought to … Read more
- Zero Waste Lifestyle System | Valentine’s Day CelebrationZero Waste Lifestyle System asked Our Wayfaring Life and other bloggers about how to celebrate Valentine’s Day in an eco-friendly way. Travellers, be inspired.
- Fossicking the Gemfields Qld | Travel GuideWant to find your fortune? Try fossicking for sapphires on the Gemfields QLD. Our guide gives you all the information you need.
- Find Jobs Travelling AustraliaBeing able to travel and work around Australia is a fantastic way to see this country. Get tips and ideas here on finding jobs travelling Australia.
- Sand In My Curls | Working Nomads How Do They Fund Their Lifestyle?Ever wondered how we and other nomads fund our travels? Find out how here and you may be surprised to find out how varied the answers are.
- All Around Oz | The Best Part Of Travelling AustraliaMelissa at All Around Oz asked what is the best part of travelling Australia? See what Our Wayfaring Life and other bloggers had to say here.