White sandy beaches, lakes, wetlands and bush land as well as its slow pace, all only an hour and half from Brisbane, North Stradbroke Island feels like an oasis. See what we did for three days on Straddie in an article we wrote for Go See Australia here.
Latest Blog Posts
- What It’s Like Travelling with Generalised Anxiety DisorderTravelling with generalised anxiety disorder, the most common mental health diagnosis in Australia, has many positives and benefits. This is my story.
- Fountain Springs | Ballara Mining Heritage TrailTravelling Mount Isa to Cloncurry take a drive down the Ballara Mine Heritage Trail. A 4WD adventure through a historical mining area and to the beautiful Fountain Springs.
- Copperfield Gorge, Einasleigh Qld | Travel GuideCopperfield Gorge in the remote town of Einasleigh on the Savannah Gulf in Queensland a chasm curved out by an ancient lava flow is stunning, free and dog friendly.
- Free Camping TownsvilleFree camping Townsville is also dog friendly and available at BP, Bluewater Park and Saunders Beach. Find all the information on Townsville camping here.
- Travel Apps Australia for a Road Trip | Trip PlanningTravel Apps Australia – a list of the must have apps for a caravanners and campers. Apps for trip planning, tracking your travels and apps for a road trip.
- Fun Free Things To Do In Sydney | Travel GuideLooking for fun free things to do in Sydney this weekend or any time? Here is a list of Sydney’s best free attractions recommended by travel bloggers.