One of Australia’s most world-famous destinations, the Blue Mountains west of Sydney is truly a place of stunning natural beauty and wonder. Many people visit the Blue Mountains each and one reason being its many bushwalking tracks. For those of you looking for recommendations on which are the Blue Mountains NSW best hikes, Neil Fahey from The Bushwalking Blog with the help of other bloggers (us included) has put together a list. Check it out here.
For us, the Blue Mountains is where we are from. We lived there for many years before travelling full-time and return to visit family and friends who still live there. Now that these days we are tourists, we too enjoy getting out to as many bushwalking tracks as we can including many that are dog friendly. If you too have a dog and are wanting to enjoy bush walks with your dog then check out the surprisingly long list we have put together for you here.
- Pop Top Caravan Roof Leak RepairCaravan roof repairs to our water damaged pop top were done recently. We share how we did a pop top roof repair diy and how much it cost.
- Must Do Byron Bay on a Budget | Travel GuideExplore and see the best of Byron Bay on the NSW Far North Coast. Beaches, national parks and other Byron Bay attractions done on a budget with our tips.
- Free Things To Do Broken Hill | Travel GuideAustralia’s heritage listed outback mining town Broken Hill NSW is a must see. This is your budget travel guide listing many free things to do in Broken Hill.
- Blue Mountains NSW Best HikesVisiting the world famous Blue Mountains? Do you want to know which are the Blue Mountains NSW best hikes? This list and guide will help you.
- Australia “Big Ticket” Bucket List | Trip PlanningAdd these lavish experiences to your Australia Bucket List! Enjoy amazing travel adventures and create the memories of a lifetime.