One of Australia’s most world-famous destinations, the Blue Mountains west of Sydney is truly a place of stunning natural beauty and wonder. Many people visit the Blue Mountains each and one reason being its many bushwalking tracks. For those of you looking for recommendations on which are the Blue Mountains NSW best hikes, Neil Fahey from The Bushwalking Blog with the help of other bloggers (us included) has put together a list. Check it out here.
For us, the Blue Mountains is where we are from. We lived there for many years before travelling full-time and return to visit family and friends who still live there. Now that these days we are tourists, we too enjoy getting out to as many bushwalking tracks as we can including many that are dog friendly. If you too have a dog and are wanting to enjoy bush walks with your dog then check out the surprisingly long list we have put together for you here.
- Free Camping TownsvilleFree camping Townsville is also dog friendly and available at BP, Bluewater Park and Saunders Beach. Find all the information on Townsville camping here.
- Travel Apps Australia for a Road Trip | Trip PlanningTravel Apps Australia – a list of the must have apps for a caravanners and campers. Apps for trip planning, tracking your travels and apps for a road trip.
- Fun Free Things To Do In Sydney | Travel GuideLooking for fun free things to do in Sydney this weekend or any time? Here is a list of Sydney’s best free attractions recommended by travel bloggers.
- Free Things To Do In Brisbane | Travel GuideFree things to do in Brisbane? Brisbane free attractions and public transport are sure to delight and captivate the budget traveller.
- Pop Top Caravan Roof Leak RepairCaravan roof repairs to our water damaged pop top were done recently. We share how we did a pop top roof repair diy and how much it cost.